We have birthdays on the brain in this house. This girl's big 3-0 birthday is next week, but an even cuter someone has a third birthday next month. Good thing if you ask Chase what he wants for his birthday, he will say "balloons and cake". That we can handle. But just in case we come into some disposable income that is not going to be spent on diapers or bills
coffee and wine, here is what our almost three year old would LOVE.
1. Jeep Powerwheel- This would be a splurge but thinking it would be worth it when I picture us walking next to Chase driving his little sister to the park. This is what we refer to as a genius but lazy toy. And maybe a good gift for the grandparents to spoil him with.
2. Tegu Magnetic Blocks- We have the travel version of these blocks and they are amazing. They are pricey but they are built to last and entertain for hours.
3. Jessie Doll- For no other reason but to complete his Toy Story set. He loves to reenact the scenes and I love creative play. Win win.
4. The Little Mermaid- Chase loves everything that has to do with the sea and I am burnt out on Nemo. I also love the way he says "opotus" for octopus.
5. Chocolate Cake- "chopit" cake is a given.
6. Hero Toothbrushes- Chase is so obsessed with brushing his teeth that we are constantly losing them everywhere.
7. & 8.Michael Dahl Books- We just got these Michael Dahl books from the library and he is obsessed. Not only are they adorable, they are also pretty funny. They're also short and sweet enough to read several of them before bed without your mouth getting tired. (Like after reading Hop on Pop over and over again like we have had to do in the past.)
9. Lego Duplo Construction Site- Perfect combination of Chase's favorite things. I love the duplo blocks and pray we are over the Lego phase before he realizes there are the tiny legos that I picture littering our floor.
Now, I can't say for sure that he will be getting all of these gifts but I can guarantee there will be cake.