1. I scored these cute Toms (finally) over the tax free weekend for only $29. Now, I can finally stop wanting a pair.
2. I am pumped to go to a Nats game this weekend, (five years and four kids later) and try and relive this fan of the game experience:
3. In attempts to get our morning routine down before we actually have to be at work in a few weeks we bought Chase an OK to Wake! Children's Alarm Clock and Nightlight. It was super easy to set up and glows green (green=go!) after 6:30. (Can you believe that actually means sleeping in?!) I love it, and more importantly so does he.
5. In gearing up for Chase's 3rd birthday, I am wanting to stress to relatives (that won't listen) that he needs absolutely NO presents. He is perfectly happy running around outside (in his pjs) and just wants company. This picture I snapped of him and Kris tugs on my heartstrings. A boy, his Woody pjs, his dad, and just watching the dump truck help build a house. Perfection.
4. We have a huge wall over our couch that I NEED to turn into a shutter wall like the one I found here.
Have a good weekend!